Shariq A Zaidi, MDVascular Surgery
Dr. Zaidi has been practicing since 2014 in the Bay Area. His practice specializes in treating vascular disease with comprehensive treatment options including medical management, minimally invasive endovascular procedures including balloon angioplasty, atherectomy, stent procedures, and open surgical repair including bypass. Dr. Zaidi's interests also include carotid disease, peripheral arterial disease, aortic aneurysms, and complex venous disease. He also provides comprehensive dialysis access care including fistula creation and maintenance as well as peritoneal dialysis access. Dr. Zaidi is also a Registered Physician of Vascular Interpretation.
Shariq A. Zaidi, MD is board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
- Residency: St. John Hospital and Medical Center - 2012
- Fellowship: Texas A&M College of Medicine - 2014
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Mainland Medical Center